SUMMERHILL ESTATE WILL REMAIN OPEN
FOR GOLF AT LEVEL 2
We are happy to confirm that as of Thursday 14th May, golf at Summerhill will continue with restrictions as advised by New Zealand Golf. We apologise for any inconvenience, but Summerhill golfers and the community health and wellbeing are our first priority.
- Set tee times at 10 min intervals, 9 holes or 18 holes where available
- Playing alone, in a pair or in fours is allowed
- All players details will be recorded for contact tracing
- Golf cart hire is available
- Food, beverages and bathroom facilities will be available at the kiosk
- NZG Scores can be entered into handicapping system. Paper scorecards will not be distributed. Digital score cards must be used
- Two metre social distancing must be maintained from other groups on the course
- Flagsticks are to be left in the hole and not touched.
BOOK YOUR TEE TIME
During Level 2 advanced tee booking procedures remain in place. Tee bookings are compulsory and available from 7am to 4pm each day.
We will be enforcing 10min intervals between tee times for 9 hole play. Staff will be onsite to monitor and assist. Tee bookings and online payments can be made at NZ Golf
or on the DotGolf App
You can also call the kiosk to check availability
To ensure the health and well being of all visiting Summerhill, all players details must be recorded. This is achieved through online check in with DotGolf. You can download this app from either of the links below:
DotGolf for Apple
DotGolf for Android
If you have any problems downloading the App just give us a call and we can help. Staff at the Kiosk will also be recording and checking details.
Cart hire is available during Level 2. Cart hire is $40 per cart. These can be booked online but must be paid for at the kiosk.
Scorecards cannot be physically issued prior to play nor returned after play. Scores will be accepted by the NZG handicapping system at Alert Level 2 and these can be entered digitally.
For further information on the restrictions, visit New Zealand Golf